Are you someone who has an idea for an online business but doesn’t know where to start?
Do you have a product already but don’t know how to move it online?
This new program could be solution!
The Fall 2021 Make to Sell cohort will be accepting 12-15 individuals who would like to start an e-commerce business.
Members of this cohort will use our onsite maker space to:
- Design merchandise
- Make prototypes
- Create marketing materials
- Build your business by taking coursework
- Participate in mentoring office hours
- Access the free digital resources available at the library
We will offer a series of nine classes specifically for this group over the course of the cohort. Incentives will be given to those who participate:
- Complete 3 classes: $50 Gift Certificate for business cards
- Complete 6 classes: 6 month subscription to Canva Pro
- Successful online business launched: a $200 microgrant towards furthering your business.
Participants are also encouraged to take advantage of the other classes taught by the EIR and CIR.
Each participant will be assigned a personal “coach,” a member of the Ives Squared team (including the EIR and CIR), who will assist and cheerlead you throughout the process, helping to ensure benchmarks are met, making referrals for office hours and/ or mentoring with outside experts as needed, and working through any obstacles that might arise.
Applications are now closed. Thank you for your interest