The fee schedule is based on where you live (for each date, range of dates, or death date searched):
New Haven residents: $10 plus $0.50 per copy
Non-New Haven residents: $20 plus $0.50 per copy
We email copies of located materials, unless you specify that you would like it sent through postal mail.
An alternative to our service is to order the microfilm of this paper through interlibrary loan (from the Connecticut State Library) at your local library. This would be free of charge.
Newspaper Article Searches
Our service covers a five-day search of the New Haven Register microfilm. We need the following information to proceed with a newspaper article search:
- One of the following:
- The date the article appeared, OR;
- The date the event occurred, OR;
- The five day span that you want searched
- The subject of the article or the headline (if known)
- Any other relevant information that will help us find your item (i.e., do you need reviews? ads only?)
- Your phone number
- Your mailing address
- Your method of payment (credit/debit card vs. check/money order. Do not e-mail your credit card information–our Business Office will call you for this information when the search is complete)
Complete the form to proceed with the newspaper article search.
For any questions about these services, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us at 203.946.8130.