What you need to know:
- Entry will be at the front gate (2715 Q Street) only. Please line up going towards 27th street
- Grounds must be cleared within 30 minutes after the end of the film.
- The film will start at sunset, approximately 8:30pm.
- Blankets are encouraged. Anyone with chairs will be asked to sit in the back of the lawn.
- Smoking, glass, and pets are not permitted.
- There will be available concessions on-site (water, soda, candy, and snacks). Proceeds benefit Dumbarton House.
- The museum will be open from 7:00-8:15pm for self-guided tours. Please no food or drink inside
- If the event is cancelled due to rain, tickets will transfer to the scheduled rain date
The Guardian reports a Pride and Prejudice sequel will tell the untold story of the unmarried Bennet sisters. Read about it here:
After 50 years, Intel co-founder Gordon Moore’s prediction about semiconductor miniaturization still holds up.
Click here to read the article from PC Magazine April 19 2015.
Per new PEW Research study released 4/9/15, smart phones facilitate shifts in communication landscape for teens.
The Compute Stick is not designed to be a desktop or laptop replacement, but rather an alternative for people who want to do some quick computing. CNET April 6, 2015 10:50 AM PDT
The next meeting of the Writers’ Circle March 25th 5:30-6:30 in the Arts Council office.
Click here for more info!
The flash memory specialist announces a 200GB microSD card. Click here for more details from March 1, 2015 CNET article.