It’s no news that the 50+ population is growing, nor is it news that baby-boomers are aging differently than the generations that preceded them. Their – your – expectations for the future may be more ambitious and definitely more exciting.
Still, there is a great deal to consider. If you are thinking about preparing for a new career, retirement, continuing education, managing your finances, travel, greater involvement in your community, spending more time with your grandchildren, or a host of other subjects, we have resources to ease your concerns and stimulate your mind.
As of Friday, March 13, 2020, the New Haven Free Public Library closed to the public indefinitely. If you need library card assistance please call (203) 946-8130 x101 or email email@example.com.
– All library materials currently checked out will be automatically renewed through Thursday, April 30. If necessary, we will extend this date.
– We encourage you to keep all library materials you may have until the library reopens.
– No holds are being fulfilled at this time.
– We are cancelling all programs and meeting room reservations indefinitely.
– Notices regarding NHFPL closings are posted on our physical doors, on our website and on our social media platforms.
Overdrive – For audiobooks and ebooks.
Kanopy – For feature, documentary, and educational films.
Hoopla – For audiobooks, ebooks movies, videos, and TV shows.
RB Digital – For audiobooks and ebooks.
RBDigital Magazines – For digital magazines.
New York Times – For free access.