What you need to know:
- Entry will be at the front gate (2715 Q Street) only. Please line up going towards 27th street
- Grounds must be cleared within 30 minutes after the end of the film.
- The film will start at sunset, approximately 8:30pm.
- Blankets are encouraged. Anyone with chairs will be asked to sit in the back of the lawn.
- Smoking, glass, and pets are not permitted.
- There will be available concessions on-site (water, soda, candy, and snacks). Proceeds benefit Dumbarton House.
- The museum will be open from 7:00-8:15pm for self-guided tours. Please no food or drink inside
- If the event is cancelled due to rain, tickets will transfer to the scheduled rain date
The Guardian reports a Pride and Prejudice sequel will tell the untold story of the unmarried Bennet sisters. Read about it here: